- The filtration media is diffusion bonded SS material made under the most stringent manufacturing controls (also available in CRA materials).
- The media pores have a fixed geometry resisting movement under pressure.
- A full range of micron ratings is available and the media may be customized to suit specific reservoir characteristics.
- The filtration media is constructed to provide maximum open area for unrestricted flow.
- Full range of sizes – TT up to open hole horizontals.sssss
- Extremely damage resistant – maintains sand control under high compaction loads.
- Designs available with high dirt holding capacity for heavy oil applications.
- Well suited for deployments with ICD applications in horizontal wellbores.
- Chemically and thermally stable for HT/HP applications.
- Suitable for stand alone or GP deployments.
- Excellent screen platform for high profile completions and projects.