- Internal quality control of wrap wire specifications.
- Screens are available in standard service 316LSS or CRA alloys as required.
- Screen to base pipe attachment method provides maximum strength to withstand high loads in shear, compaction and torque.
- Wire dimensions and configurations are available for specific requirements varying from stand alone, OHGP, HRWP or FP deployments.
- Available in Range 3 lengths.
- Suitable for high angle or short radius horizontals such as multi-lateral deployments.
- A more cost effective alternative to premium diffusion bonded screens when applicable.
- Suitable for stand alone, cased hole, open hole and horizontal completions.
- Inherently damage resistant due to the manufacturing process of directly wrapping to base pipe.